Furniture Shipping & Delivery
(1) Order is Placed
All items that are custom made, or need to produced, will take time to be made.
(2) Custom Furniture is Made
Please note during this period, we will send you fortnightly updates to let you know the current status of your furniture.
(3) Order Arrives
Once your order arrives, our team will be in touch at least 2 weeks prior to delivery to your house. We recommend you avoid selling any old furniture until you hear from us.
Once your items are ready to ship from our warehouse, your method of payment will be charged.
(4) Delivery is Scheduled
Click here for tips on how to best prepare for your furniture delivery.
(5) Schedule is Confirmed
On delivery day, you'll be notified when the delivery team is approximately 30 minutes away.
(6) Order is Delivered
No matter how many how many items of furniture your order, we will arrange your order to be shipped in one where possible.
We are able to hold parts of your order until the complete order arrives, this has become a common choice for our customer recently due to building delays and setbacks. If you prefer to receive your items as they become available, please contact our furniture specialists.
While you may see a preauthorization on your selected method of payment, you will not be charged until your items are ready to ship from our warehouse. Once your items are with our carrier, you will receive an email that outlines how to schedule a delivery. Furniture will arrive 1-4 weeks after your order has shipped.
Please note that furniture we produce is generally oversized items, and are unable to ship to some locations. Overnight and express delivery options are also unavailable.
Delivery method, timing and fees vary from item to item. Please refer to our individual product pages for delivery specifics.
Our white glove service (if selected) includes delivery to your room of choice as well as unpacking, assembly (excluding chandeliers, mirrors, bath vanities and hanging furniture) and debris removal. As you prepare for the arrival of your new item(s), please be sure to:
- Clear the space where furniture or rugs will be placed prior to delivery. Our delivery professionals are not permitted to move existing furniture nor are they allowed to move or set up electrical equipment. They are also unable to hang mirrors or wall décor.
- Protect anything that may be susceptible to damage such as floors, furniture or entryways.
- Move pets to a separate room to keep them safe.
- Our delivery partners are practicing all safety precautions as advised by the Australian Government. However, if you are concerned about accepting a white glove delivery during this time, please ask the carrier about a contactless curbside option when scheduling your delivery.
- How does your space measure up? Use our measuring guide to ensure you've selected the right piece for your home.
How does your space measure up? Use our measuring guide to ensure you've selected the right piece for your home.
In the event that you don't completely love your latest purchase, our furniture team is happy to assist in making a return.
To get started, please contact our furniture specialists. Furniture can be returned within 30 days from the date of delivery for a full refund of the merchandise cost.
Select upholstery is subject to a restocking fee if returned, plus applicable taxes. The fee will be deducted from the refund once the return is processed. For details about the restocking fee for a specific item, please visit the product page.
Your method of payment will be refunded once our delivery team has confirmed pickup of the original item. If all or part of your order is refused upon delivery, your method of payment will be charged for the item(s), and a refund will be issued separately. The initial Unlimited Furniture Delivery fee is nonrefundable.
Please note that furniture may not be returned in stores.