Small Changes = Big Impact. Transforming Your Home in 5 Easy Steps
Posted by Thomas Goldsworthy on January 30, 2023
1. Small effort, big impact? Introduce unusual colour combinations. I went with deep terracotta and saturated peacock blue. Be brave – you can't really get it that wrong.
2. When it comes to adding your chosen colours, steer clear of paint and choose soft furnishings like cushions, bedsheets or curtains instead. The textile options really are endless (and endlessly easy to apply).
3. Stock up on vases filled with beautiful flowers – and I don't mean a fresh bouquet each week. Instead, get your hands on dried stems or ornate feathers. They're on trend, last forever and easily transform the darkest of corners.
4. A little bit of gold (okay, brass) goes a long way. Its elegant shimmer enhances surrounding colours and lifts second-hand furniture or wood.
5. My last tip: invest in a nice sofa. With the addition of a 4-seater sofa, your living room will be transformed into a cozy and welcoming space. With its stylish design, this multipurpose piece of furniture adds a touch of elegance to any space while offering enough seating for visitors and family.